For a beautiful hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia, that’s budget conscious with great service, we recommend the Vihara Angkor. Vihara is a 4-star hotel that is available for a 3-star price.
Where the Vihara Angkor Hotel is Located
The hotel has a small onsite restaurant and lounge, plus there are several restaurants and cafes within walking distance. All of the festive nighttime activity at Pub Street is just a 10 to 15-minute walk or 5 minutes by tuk-tuk.
- 20 minutes from the Siem Reap airport
- 20 minutes from Angkor Wat
- 5 minutes by tuk-tuk or 15 minutes walk from the heart of Siem Reap with popular sites like Pub Street, the Old Market and Made in Cambodia for shopping, and the Royal Residence.
This is a quiet, boutique-style hotel. There are non-smoking and smoking rooms available, so be sure to reserve your preference in advance.
Bathrooms are small, and water gets everywhere when you shower, so don’t leave anything in there that you shouldn’t get wet.
Rooms at the Vihara Angkor Hotel
• Vihara Double or Twin room
• Deluxe room – $45 for a double room
• Family Suite $95 per room
• The hotel offers a la carte, full English, vegetarian or local Khmer breakfasts included with the room rate.
Resort Amenities at the Vihara Angkor Hotel
- Free airport transportation by tuk-tuk.
- Free wi-fi
- Complimentary daily breakfast
Vihara Angkor Hotel Pool
The pool is surrounded by beautiful tropical plants. There are plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas on the pool deck.
Movies are shown at night in the lounge area
Vihara Angkor Hotel Spa and Wellness Center is available for an added charge.
Dining at the Vihara Angkor Hotel
There is a small restaurant/coffee house and bar serving local Khmer style dishes.
Summary of the Vihara Angkor Hotel
This is a good, basic hotel at a budget-friendly price. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the cafe is good, but this is a small restaurant so you will want to go somewhere else for lunch and dinner. There are several good restaurants and cafes within easy walking distance.
CambodiaTravelPackages.com has a relationship with a number of companies mentioned on this website. CambodiaTravelPackages.com may receive compensation if you click or make any bookings via the links on this website. However, there will be no added cost to you, to use these links. We only make recommendations from companies we have personal experience with.